How you can share your financial gifts with
St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church
1. Pledge: Make a pledge in response to an initiative at the parish. Pledging allows you to make a greater gift over time, without overburdening your budget. When you make a pledge, you will receive monthly reminder statements via email until your pledge is paid. This monthly reminder statement includes an option to pay your pledge via credit card or electronic funds transfer (EFT).
2. One-Time Gift: Give a one-time contribution towards a parish initiative. Please make check payable to St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church and put “restricted gift for (list desired initiative you wish to support).” Please do not send cash through mail.
3. Online Gift: You may make a one-time gift or set up a monthly gift payment towards a parish initiative via credit or debit card through our website online giving.
4. Stock Donation: Make a donation of publicly traded securities and receive the tax benefits for giving appreciated stock. A stock donation form and instructions can be downloaded from our Diocesan website: charlottediocese.org/ways-to-
5. IRA Contribution: For donors over 70 & 1/2 years of age, contact your Financial Advisor to request a charitable distribution from your IRA. Please give instructions to have the check made payable to St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church (with desired parish initiative you wish to support in memo section), and include your name and address in the accompanying letter, so you will receive credit for the donation.
A Secure & Convenient Way to Contribute
to St John the Evangelist Parish
Online donations may be made at any time from the comfort of your own home or any place with internet access. Online donations are credited to your tax statement for the end of the year (except when made anonymously), and you can change your account preferences and donation amounts at any time. Benefits of Online Giving include:
How Do I Get Started?
1. Create A New Account
Go to the Online Giving login page and click Create New Account.
2. Enter Your Account Information
The User ID must be 6-12 characters and contain both letters and numbers (such as smith78). The password you choose must be 8-16 characters and contain letters, numbers and at least one symbol such as !, @, & or *. Do not enter information for the Registration Code as that is for account administrators only.
Personal & Address Information
The e-mail address must be unique. You cannot use the same e-mail address for two different User IDs. Be sure to enter information in all boxes marked with a red asterisk (*).
Fill in the code that is generated in the box at the bottom of your screen before clicking submit.
Click the Submit button
An e-mail will be sent to you confirming your new account and User ID.
3. Confirm Your New Account
Open the email that confirms your account and click on the link at the top of the e-mail. This will confirm your account so that you have access to log in. If the link does not work, copy and paste it into the browser’s address bar.
Once you click on this link, you will be taken back to the Parish Online Giving login page.
4. Log In To Your Account
Enter your User ID and Password in the Existing User Login section and continue setting up your account.
You will need to enter information for the bank account you wish to use for your donations. Once that information is entered, you can then set up donations for the Sunday Collection and the other funds listed on the site.